2017 Classes & Clubs
Two Thimbles Fabric Sampler Club
For a flat monthly fee of $14.95 (plus tax, if applicable), members will
receive a selection of new fabrics each month, with a focus on 1800's
reproductions and Civil War era fabrics. These will be shipped right to your
door and will include 8 fat eighths of featured fabrics. Fabrics will vary
each month ranging from specific collections to themed groups or color
palettes hand-picked for you!
Your membership also entitles you to several other perks, including:
* 10% off fabric yardage (excludes already discounted fabrics and pre-cuts)
* 25% off fabric yardage for each of the featured fabrics during that month,
while supplies last
* A monthly newsletter sent with your package, with advance notifications of
upcoming fabrics, events, and other happenings at 2T
* Exclusive access to the featured fabrics for the month (yardage left at
the end of the month will be made available to non-members)
* Other monthly promotions, offered exclusively to club members!
You may cancel your membership at any time, we do require 30 days advance
written notice in order to cancel an upcoming shipment.
Monthly Fee: $14.95 (shipping exempt/US only / NO PayPal payments accepted for monthly fees)
EPP 101 with Jane Buys
Learn English paper piecing techniques in this introductory class! We will
review a variety of methods and products that can be used to create all
kinds of hand-pieced projects (tote bags, wall-hangings, quilts, etc.).
Other topics to be covered include fabric considerations, various methods of
basting papers, and finishing techniques.
Friday, March 10th, 2017
10-12pm, Cost: $25
Spinning Stars with Suz Litzsinger
A great class to play with colors and not stress about your sewing. This
quick to complete design can be completed in many sizes, from baby quilt to
bed size. Great for scraps or focusing on your favorite colors.
Watch for future date, send us an email if your
Hand Piecing 101 with Elaine Nixon
Have you ever wanted to learn how to hand-piece, but found yourself overwhelmed or not sure where to begin? Join Elaine to learn the basic skills you need to get started, including how to successfully piece curves, create six and eight-pointed stars, and inset seams. Information about tools and supplies helpful in the process will also be covered.
English Paper Piecing Re-Imagined with Jane Buys
Design and create an English Paper Pieced (EPP) one-of-a kind quilt inspired
by a vintage or other unique choice in this six month class. Prerequisite
for this session is the EPP 101 or waiver based on EPP prior experience.
Find a picture or inspiration source and prepare to create your version with
help throughout the course on fabric selections, including color and value
discussions while enhancing your EPP skills. Build your creative skills and
enjoy some company at the same time!
Session in progress, watch for future dates
Embellish N' Stitch with Cathy Callan
Download the Instastitch Log Cabin blocks from the Sue Spargo website and
bring your completed block to class each month where you will learn how to
embellish it using several embroidery stitches. Cathy will review a couple
of stitches each month so you can continue to expand your stitch library.
You can use the suggested stitches or get creative with your own variations
adding buttons and beads and other fibers. These blocks may be made using
all wool, all cotton, or a mixture of fabrics you choose. Bring your
imagination and let's have fun stitching together!
Session in progress, watch for future dates!
Take a look at the Events
page on our website too, as
there are some fun activities coming up at the store as well as in the community!
Class Registration Policies (Click Here to download and save/print)
• All class fees must be paid at the time of registration. Space will not be held without full payment.
• Telephone reservations are accepted with Visa or MasterCard payment, or sign up online!
• Registration fees are refunded if minimum enrollment is not met.
• Supply list provided at time of registration.
We commit to our teachers a week in advance of the class. If you cancel a class at least 7 days
prior to class, your registration fee will be
refunded as a store credit / gift certificate of equal value.
If less than 7 days remain until class and cancellation is necessary, you may send a friend in your
• Class discount of 15% on fabric, tools and supplies purchased for your class at Two Thimbles.
(Class discount applies to supply list items and fabric for the class project. Discount does not
apply to kits.)
• Know your sewing machine and make sure it is in good working order.
Bring basic sewing supplies appropriate for the project.
• Feel free to bring a lunch or snacks.
• To help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable class experience, please:
o Turn off your cell phone
o Don’t bring pets or children
o Limit your use of perfumes as others may have
• Please remember to RELAX, HAVE FUN, and ENJOY your class!!!
* View Cart / Checkout